Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Me and My Mom @ 5 1/2 Months

Here's a latest photo of my mom @ 5 1/2 months: Her belly button is starting to protrude. Look at her tummy, it's very evident that it's getting bigger and bigger.
She's gaining weight (about 225g/half a pound each week) but she's prettier than ever (clap!, clap!)
If I'm a girl, for sure I'll be as beautiful as her.
In less than 18 weeks, I'll be seeing my mom for the first time. But for the meantime, I will just relax here in her womb and wait for the D-day.
I'm so excited and I just can't hide it."
Friends, see you soon!!!



© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment