Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Celebrating My 20th Week of Development

Yesterday marks the 20th week of my development. This only mean that I am 20 weeks away from my birth.
In line with this, dad & mom held a simple celebration together with my grandparents, uncles and auntie. They bought me my first cake (see photo) just for this event, Isn't it cool?.

It is a day of thanksgiving and praise to our God. Each day, I am assured of His protection and blessings.


The Lord is good!

Friends, see you soon!!

Gabby


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment