Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Awaiting for Little You

Here's a poem written by my Dad:

I've been dreaming for you my little one
The little one who comes from above
The one we could embrace and cuddle
The one who will give as laughter
.
Finally, the Lord answered our prayer
After suffering from unbearable pain
You are now in your mother's womb
Your source of strength and temporary home
.
Every single day I am waiting
To hold you in my arms and see you smiling
All the sleepless nights will soon be coming
But it's nothing, compare with this blessing
.
A few months to go, you'll be coming
Everyone is so excited especially your daddy
Your mommy is delighted to feel you kicking
Soon, for the first time we will hear you crying
poem by: ricky Pascual

No comments:

Post a Comment