Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Determining My Gender with Ultrasound

As mom's pregnancy develops and they start to get curious about me, one of the most common questions is "Is it a girl or a boy?"

In order to determine that I am a boy, the sonographer will need to be able to determine the shape of a penis and scrotum between my legs. This is usually possible to determine from around 20 weeks onwards, although it is also possible for some to show a little earlier.

It is important to understand that just because the sonographer can't see a penis, it doesn't mean that I am a female. It is necessary to confirm the presence of labia in order to confirm that I am in fact a girl, rather just looking for the lack of a penis.

At 17 weeks, it might be possible to determine my gender and my mom's OB-Gyne tried her luck. At the end of the check-up and ultrasound, my gender is still a mystery. Watch the video below.

P.S.

The next ultrasound might not happened until a few weeks before my birth.

Friends, see you soon!!

Gabby


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by RickyPascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment