Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Heartbeat's Recording

Finally, after 3 weeks of waiting, mom and dad were able to record my heartbeat. My heartbeat [often called fetal heart tones (FHT)] is very rapid and much faster than the normal heart rate of an adult. In fact it starts out near 180 beats per minute (bpm) and it settles into the normal range of 120-160 bpm for the remainder of the pregnancy.

Why Monitor My Heartbeat?

Monitoring my heart rate is one of the most important aspects of prenatal care. By listening regularly to my heart beat, mom and her OB-Gyne can ensure that I am in good health and growing properly.

Click the video file below to hear my heartbeat at 16 weeks and 4 days.

P.S.

A very funny thing just happened during my mom's pre-natal check-up yesterday. I'll be delighted to share it with you.

Friends, see you soon!!

Gabby

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by RickyPascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment