Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2nd Trimester Milestone

Here's the summary of the 2nd trimester of my development:

Week 13: Flexes and Kicks
Week 14: Hormones gear up
Week 15: My skin begins to form
Week 16: Facial expressions are possible
Week 17: Fat accumulates
Week 18: I begin to hear
Week 19: Lanugo covers my skin
Week 20: The halfway point (my skin develops layer)
Week 21: Nourishment evolves
Week 22: My taste buds develops
Week 23: My lungs prepare for life outside the womb
Week 24: My sense of balance develops
Week 25: Exploration continues
Week 26: My eyes remain closed
Week 27: Second Trimester ends (my lungs, liver and immune system are continuing to mature)

3rd Trimester begins today, August 5, 2009

Friends, see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment