Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Name is Gabrielle

It's official, after waiting for 27 weeks my gender is determined. I am a girl....yahoo. Mom and dad was praying for a baby girl and God grant their prayer.

Dad was not able to recognized (or visualized) my genital shown on the ultrasound monitor. The sonologist said it looks like a hamburger (not the top view just what my dad was looking, ha ha ha). Anyway, they're both happy to know my gender and now it's time for you to make a suggestion (and buy your gift, LOL) on what should be my first name. It should be a one syllable name that begins with the letter "R", don't forget to research for its meaning.

"Reign" meaning rule, sovereign was the name they really want but a friend already used it so dad modify it and become "Raine" meaning abundant blessing from above. Nice name, Raine Gabrielle but it's not yet final. Help them up.

Friends see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment