Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My First Name....

The next thing to think now is my name. I'm a girl just like my parents expected (and prayed). My 2nd name is Gabrielle and I need to have a 1st name which begins with the letter "R" and that will compliment my adorable 2nd name.
My parents' 1st choice was "Reign" (meaning Queen) but a friend has a daughter with the same name so they are thinking of other variation (spelling) of the name and dad found other interesting names and its meaning.
See the list of names they are considering and have your vote counted by clicking on the choices found on the right portion of this page.
  • Raine - means abundant blessings from above (in German origin, it means mighty army which compliments the name Gabrielle)
  • Renee - means reborn
  • Reine - means Queen
  • Ruth - means friend
  • Rhianne - means gracious woman
  • Others - please specify on your comment below

Only 6 weeks and 5 days to go and I will be ready to meet you (it could be anytime after the 37th week)

Friends see you soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kuya ricky and chie,

    May naisip akong variant.
    Which is I think bagay…
    Raynee – Song of the Lord
    It is very nice…

    Regards,
    Gracey

    ReplyDelete