Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To You, Mommy

Hi Mom,

Happy Happy Birthday to you, Mommy. Thank you for taking care of me (and dad too). I see your excitement to hug me and kiss me specially when I do my somersaults and kicks and I'm sure I will get all the love from you. I am so excited to feel your warm embrace. I and dad are blessed to have you. A good, loving and supportive wife (and mother).

A few weeks to go and we will see each other for the first time and that day would be the beginning of the happy days in your arms. I know you will be a good mother. By the way, dad is telling me that he is so blessed to have a wife like you. He would never be as he is right now if not because of you. When he met you, things were never the same. It's like having the key to all the blessings and happiness.

I know you are not getting any younger (laugh!), but you still looks like 25. Catch all the blessings from God.

We love you mom.

Loving You,



4 comments:

  1. Hi Mommy Chie,

    Happy birthday...we are all excited with you and Ricky to see Gabby...Im sure she will be very cute and beautiful like her mom.

    God bless,

    Joel and Agirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday, sis! Blooming ang mommy!

    Love,
    Jas and Rod

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sis chie,

    belated happy birthday =)

    wishing you more love and blessings!

    - vince and jaica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks bros & sistrs for making my bday complete :)

    ReplyDelete