Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Inside My Mom's Womb @ 33 Weeks

Last Friday, Dad was again fascinated with all the movements I made - the kicks, the punch and the wave-like motion inside my mom's womb. This time dad made it sure that he recorded it and share it with you. Before this, I'm too shy or hide myself whenever dad gets the video recorder.
This time he let mommy hold the camera and he just sat and waited to enjoy my little show. The waiting and strategy paid off. I showed my mom and dad how strong and active I am. While watching me, Dad made faces, laugh and in awe to the delight of my mom.
At this point, I am more active during the night and snoozing during the day. The same routine I'll be doing on the first few months after my birth.
Friends, watch and enjoy this video.

Watch out for the upcoming baby shower, I'll be sharing it with you next week.

Music background is "Ang Puso Ko'y Nagpupuri" from the album "You Are Mine-Jesuit Music for Mothers and Babies" from Jesuit Communications.


Friends see you soon!!!

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment