Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Little Things I Need...

It's September!!!, this only mean that I'm 6 weeks away (more or less) before my birth. Hopefully via normal delivery (as of the last ultrasound, the placenta is still covering mom's cervix). Here are some of the things mom and dad bought and/or acquired for me. This includes my basic needs such as clothes, new born diapers, socks, towels and grooming kits.
They also bought feeding bottles and breast pump (mom will breast feed me and pump is needed to express her milk when she's at work to ensure that I have a continuous supply of milk). Other things are freebies from the seminar they attended such as the additional bottle and new born diapers.
Storage Cup - This is were mom's expressed milk will be stored and can also be used as feeding bottle. Mom and Dad got 4 cups for free when they attended "Breastfeeding and Parenting 101 Seminar".

Breast Pump - This is a manual breast pump, there are also a battery operated breast pumps available but it's more expensive than this one.

Hygiene and grooming kits - Many of these were given by my parents' friends in the Light of Jesus Community - Couples Group

Clothes, Socks, Gloves etc. - After mom and dad knew my gender, they quickly hopped to the mall and bought a few pairs of cloths (many of which are colored pink).

Baby Wall Clock - Dad got this for free when he bought my crib and it's special because every hour, lullabies is being played.

Some Pillows - Dad bought this one a few months before I'm conceived (not too excited)

Well, that's all for now. I'll be sharing more in the coming days like my crib, stroller and other stuff I need.

Friends see you soon!!!


Disclaimer:
This site is not endorsing in any way a particular brand, it just so happen they chose these brands for me.

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

1 comment:

  1. Ricky, nakakaaliw email postings mo/Gabby!

    Im sure both of you ni Chi are excited! You sound like you will be a very doting dad!

    May our Lady of La Leche, patroness of pregnant women and babies in womb grant safe, easy, normal delivery. Hello to Chi!

    God bless!

    Yae

    ReplyDelete