Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dad's Lullaby

A lullaby is a soothing song, usually sung to children before they go to sleep, with the intention of speeding that process. As a result they are often simple and repetitive. (source: Wikipedia).
I don't know if this song fits the definition above but this song was composed by my dad instantly and sung it to me before he left for work. Dad realized that I need a song like this because mom and dad noticed that I am experiencing ''separation anxiety"at this point. Though I'm not crying when they are leaving for work, my eyes can't lie that I want to be with them.
I thought of sharing this to you though the lyrics needs fine tuning.
See music sheet below, click the image to enlarge: (dad just finished it a while ago)


Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image/music sheet may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos/song were taken/composed by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer/songwriter. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment