Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'm Seven Months Old

I just got home from my monthly check-up and immunization. As usual, I did not cry at all and let my grandma (momsie) witnessed how brave I am.
I am still frustrated crawling at a long distance. I prefer rolling over to get an object far from me but mom and dad is teaching me and let me practice crawling.
One clear sign that I am getting ready to crawl is an ability to sit on my own (though some baby skips crawling, Whoever said babies have to crawl before they walk is actually wrong). With this, I'm still on schedule and within this month I am sure I'll be sitting on my own and eventually starts crawling (or skip it).
Tomorrow, I'll be turning 7 months and we'll be having another simple celebration with my family.


Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment