Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, May 14, 2010

Let's Play!: Sound Off

As I gets older, new sounds from unexpected places engage my attention. In addition, at this age I am starting to understand that a movement made here results in a sound made there. Coming up with novel ways to produce sound is as easy as rummaging through our kitchen cabinets.

Let's Play: Sound Off (Source: Baby Centre)
Appropriate for: 4 to 8 months
Skills developed: Auditory
What you'll need: Various kitchen implements

Give raspberry blowing a new twist by filling a glass or a clear plastic cup with water and blowing bubbles into it with a straw. Your baby will not only like the sight of the bubbles, but she'll also find the noise most intriguing. (Don't let her handle the glass or straw herself.)
Swirl a metal spatula or spoon around inside a metal bowl for another captivating sound. Crinkle some tinfoil or wax paper, set off the kitchen timer, or open and shut the trash can. As long as your baby is supervised, there's no reason the sounds of the kitchen shouldn't entertain her safely.
I was relay curious with the sound and the bubble as my dad blew the water in the glass. At this time of my growth, I am really curious in everything I hear and see. Dad also imitate sounds of a cat, dog, goat and horse to my delight. It is pretty amazing hearing those sounds.

Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment