Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let's Play!: Block That Move

It might be a while until I can stack blocks, but long before that I'll enjoy knocking them over. And if I make a loud sound when they fall, what could be better?
Let's Play!: Block That Move (Source: Baby Centre)
Appropriate for: 6 months to 1 year
Skills developed: Hand-eye coordination
What you'll need: Stacking blocks

Seat your baby on your lap, facing outward. Using a set of wooden or plastic blocks – ideally set upon a bare wooden or tile floor, for acoustic effect – build a tall tower. Don't worry too much about stability, because your baby is just going to knock it down.
Let her swat at the structure, reach for lower blocks, or otherwise demolish your creation. She'll not only enjoy watching the blocks fall, but if they're set on anything but carpet, she'll also relish hearing them crash. Keep stacking them and letting her knock them down; she'll just get better and better at it, and you'll get faster and faster at the construction!

Dad bought plastic blocks for only P129 and we tried this activity several times but the result is not favorable at all. I was bored quickly and I just play/pick it one at a time and sometimes put it on my mouth (dad's note: parents be careful of what you are giving to your baby at this age). Mom discovered that I like books so they gave me my books which my Ninong Joel gave. They also read the story to me.
We will try this particular activity later, maybe when I turned 8 months old.
Upcoming Activities: Jack-in-the-Can, Pahiyas sa Lucban
Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment