Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary

Today marks the 4th wedding anniversary of my parents, so allow me to share with you a letter from my dad:

Ever dearest Mommy,
Do you remember the first (?) greeting card I gave you when I was still courting you? Here's what it said:
"Your Heart is like a door, locked from top to bottom...hope I've got the right keys to open it."
Finally, after two years of searching and trying for the right keys, you opened the door of your heart to me and the rest is history. I am always comfortable inside your heart and I hope you wont kick my b*** out from your heart (LOL).
Fourteen years (14) (including 2 years of courting and 8 years of being steady) of loving you is not enough, I need eternity for me to show you how much I love you, how much I am blessed and how much joy my heart feels.
Four (4) years of marriage is not long enough to prove that we are strong to face challenges and difficulties but for sure we could face it with much confident knowing that we are together every step of our journey.
For some, marriage is not a word, it's a life sentence, but for me marriage is a lifetime happiness knowing that you are the one person I am with. I can't imagine myself a Chie-less world.
Others said that love is one long sweet dream and marriage is the alarm clock, but for me marriage is the fulfillment of that "sweet dreams", I dreamt of you for a long time and God made that dream a reality.
Today, we celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary, it may be simple as it is but for me this day is not just an ordinary day for us because we celebrate our marriage each day and each moment. We are blessed with much joy, we are blessed with a beautiful and charming daughter and we are blessed by our love for each other.
You opened the door of your heart for me 14 years ago and I don't have any plan of getting out from it, my only plan is to stay in your heart forever.
I love you always.
Happy 4th Wedding Anniversary to us.
Loving you,

P.S. 1: Here's an AVP of some of the photo taken during April 2009 to April 2010, just click here
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. I love you both.
P.S. 2: Please continue to vote for our entry at Alagang Supermoment Photo Contest, you need to sign up before you could vote (you don't need to buy Bisolvon to vote, but if you want to buy, it's much better because it's worth 50 votes). Our entry is currently at No. 17 spot. click here.
Have a nice day to all,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment