Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm Six Months Old

Yesterday, I turned 6 months old and we held a simple celebration here in our house, together with my grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunties. Momsie (my grandmother) cooked pasta in white sauce and cheese cake for our dessert, while dad bought one whole roasted chicken.
The next 6 months is going to be exciting before I turned one year old. I am expected to crawl and sit on my own in a couple of weeks as well as learning to imitate sound (talk), walk, get up on my hands and knees and a lot more of exciting development.
This afternoon, I'll visit my pediatrician for another immunization (Dtap, Hib, Pneumococcal, Rotavirus), it's a combo vaccine so it wont hurt a lot (I hope so).
After immunization we'll go to the "Leadership Gathering" of the Ortigas Feast. I'll be seeing a lot of familiar faces there including my three godfathers. I'll tell you all about it when I got home.

This week's activity: Block That Move (It might be a while until I can stack blocks, but long before that I'll enjoy knocking them over.)

Upcoming Activities: Jack-in-the-Can, Pahiyas sa Lucban

Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment