Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Praying for H.O.P.E.

Almighty Father, I thank you for all the blessings you are giving me. I thank you for allowing me to be born here in the Philippines, a country of democracy who believe that all things are possible in Christ alone.
We thank You for the privilege of being able to organize ourselves politically. May our nation be awaken and exercise our duty and vote with a sense of thankfulness. May they choose for the rightful person and not commit another mistake.
I pray for an honest, orderly and peaceful election. Lord, I can't cast my own vote, I could only pray that my fellow Filipino will exercise their duty and vote wisely and correctly. Give them the wisdom to choose for a worthy candidate and discern for the rightful person who will lead our nation for the next 6 years.
Our Nation doesn't need a leader who is just intelligent, who uses the weaknesses of my poor countrymen or who just tell lies and empty promises. I pray for a President who fears the Lord, righteous, just, who has integrity and wisdom, and who will serve our country above all else (only second to you) and not thinking anything for his own advantage and gain.
I pray for all the election officers, Parish pastoral Council for Responsible Voting (PPCRV), Philippine National Police (PNP), Arm Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Commission on Election (COMELEC), who are given the responsibility of ensuring an honest, orderly and peaceful election. Give also those people who will not be allowed to vote because of unforeseen events a forgiving heart and understanding.
I acknowledge You today as Lord, not only of individuals, but of nations and governments. I rejoice today that we are citizens of Your kingdom. May that make us all the more committed to being faithful citizens on earth. The decision of this generation will affect my future. May my generation enjoy a first world and renewed Philippines.
I ask this through Jesus Christ, our Lord who lives and reign forever and ever. Amen!.
Let Your will be done, O Lord.

Have a nice day to all,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment