Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Letter From My Dad

Here's a letter from my dad, he's in senti mode right now, dad, are you okay? (dad's note: Aside from migraine, I'm fine).

To My Adorable Daughter:

I am sitting right in front of my computer looking at your photos and I can't help but mesmerize by your charm and sweetness. Your smile is so addictive, it made my day complete. Your eyes speak a lot of words, like "mom, I love you" or "dad, you're so loving" and so on.

I am soooo blessed and honored to have you as my daughter, it's simply amazing. Thinking about you each and every second of my day. I am excited to go home knowing that you are there waiting for me and mom, ready to throw your arms around us.
Our summer getaway last week is unforgettable, you made me prouder. Our friends adore you so much, your sweetness melt their heart away and you made our long trip a lot easier because you entertained us all with your giggles and laughter. I hope you enjoyed riding on your pool cruiser, next time we will swim together (mom's note: learn to swim first).
Next month is a new adventure for you, it would be your first Festival.
I love you Gabby, I know you will grow a fine young lady, loving God and loving us.
************************************************************************
To My Loving Wife:
It's been more than a year since our very last trip before we rest for a while. Our summer outing in Subic is unforgettable because it's our first trip with Gabby.
I just loved watching both of you while enjoying each other's company. I just adore both of you. You mesmerize me with your charm.
You are doing a great job taking care of our daughter. Purely, breastfeeding her is really a big task for you. Look at our Gabby, she's healthy, adorable and charming. Both of you are my strength and my "happy thoughts". I can't wait spending another weekend getaway with both of you (our next trip: Pahiyas in Lucban, Quezon)
I love you always.

Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment