Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My First Meal

Since I already showed my parents many signs (head control, sitting well when supported, chewing motions, significant weight gain, growing appetite and curiosity about what my parents are eating) that I am ready to start solid food, they scheduled my first meal this morning.
I haven't got my highchair (I hope dad could find a not so expensive chair for me) as of this moment, so my dad put me in my new stroller (courtesy of my momsie), Set-up the video and camera and voila!. They gave me about one or two teaspoons (or maybe more) of home-cooked lugaw (rice porridge).
It's very yummy!! and it's very evident that I am so excited to taste my first solid food (see left photo). Mom had the privilege to feed me first, followed by my momsie and lastly my dad.

Note: If a child learns to associate eating with mealtime and the dinner table, she's more likely to develop the good eating habits that can make mealtimes a family joy.

For mom and dad: According to a baby's website I read, you should feed me 2-3 times a day until I turned 9 months old after which you could give me finger foods such as "Marie" (it's a soft biscuit here in Manila) as my merienda (LOL). Off course breast milk is still part of my daily diet.

Easter is a new beginning, a new life; and it is timely that on this day marks a new chapter in my growth as a child. Happy Easter to all.

Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment