Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My First Shoes

The shoes in this photo was given to me by my auntie's friend when they visited me in our house 3 days after I was born and I only wear this for the first time today.
I don't actually need shoes for the time being since I haven't start learning to walk (for now, it's for pictorial purpose only). In fact, experts said that supportive shoes may actually impede baby's developing mobility. Socks, booties, or soft-soled baby shoes are useful for warmth (actually these are my regular outfit), and bare feet are fine, too.
Once I take my first momentous steps, it's time for me to wear this pair of shoes regularly (or any other appropriate shoes).

Have a nice day,

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment