Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Our Summer Getaway in Subic

We've just arrived from our summer Outing in Camayan Cove Beach Resort in Subic and here's what happened yesterday and this morning:
My bathing suit is identical (almost) with my mom's bathing suit. Not enough fabric to make it 100% identical. I was so excited to ride on my pool cruiser but we need to wait time around 3pm so that it wont be to hot to take a dip in the water.
We spent the night at Subic Homes the house is fully air conditioned, so I slept soundly after i spent a couple of hours with my mom's officemate. They were all fond of me and I smile and show them how cute I am (dad's note: I am very proud).
This morning we went to Boardwalk and The Lighthouse, a lot of pictures where taken and after a couple of hours we went back to Subic Homes and prepare going home. We arrived at around 6pm. That's all for now, we are still going to my Ninong Joel's place for their CG (Caring Group)Meeting.

I'll let my dad tell more about our summer trip (dad's note: visit my travel blog and my photo blog).

Have a nice day,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment