Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

2nd Day in the Hospital

My 2nd day in the hospital is kind of boring, I haven't seen my mom since yesterday. Mom you need to...uhum!?; Anyway, I hope to see her later this afternoon.

This is my first kiss with mom,, it was taken after the operation. Waiting for more kisses from my parents.

Hmm, It looks like I will have a voice of a soprano 2, I was crying so loud, it echoes around the nursery room.

pregnant

Finally, finish line. Yahoo!!!!!!. A new race is about to begin.

P.S.
If you are going to visit us in the hospital, you will have the privilege to see my first video and other photos. I can't post it here, (I'm naked in some of the photos, LOL).

Friends, see you

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to visit you later....bagal kasi ni Tita Agirl eh....see you later gabby.

    Tito Joel and Tita Agirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi baby Gabby! You're sooo cute!! See you when I get back...mwah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruel Ignacio said...

    Congrats Chie and Ricky... More blessings(babies) to come... :)

    ReplyDelete