Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Letter for My Mom on the Eve of My Birth

Hi Mommy,

What's up?, I'm sure you're too excited and at the same time nervous of what will happen tomorrow. I know, it's kind of a mixed emotions for both of you, but don't you worry I'll be fine. At last!, after almost 39 weeks of taking care of me while I'm inside your womb, we will finally meet for the first time.

Thank you mommy, in taking good care of me and for making sure that I am safe each day of my development. I know that you will continue to love me, care for me and protect me as I grow to become a fine, kind, healthy and loving young lady.

The nine months of waiting is over and a new chapter of our life together will begin in just a few hours. It's not easy in carrying me for this long and gaining a whooping 40 lbs but I know that you were happy about this wonderful experience. It's difficult but fulfilling; am I right?.

I can't wait to feel your embrace, to feel your touch and to feel your love. I am blessed to have you and daddy as my parents. I look forward of spending quality time with you and dad who is equally excited about my birth.

Rest for now mommy, for tomorrow will be a busy day for us. I love you

See you tomorrow!!!

Prayer: Dear God, thank you for protecting me each day while I'm inside my mom's womb. Thank you for making my mom's pregnancy an enjoyable experience. I know that you will continue to protect our family as we begin this new wonderful chapter of our life. Protect both of us as my birth has come.

I light a candle for "Gab" whom I did not have the chance to meet but I know she's happy that finally, I am in their life. Thank you God, You are indeed an awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment