Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Baby's Tale

Here's the video I was telling you. It is a compilation of videos and photos from the time of conception up to the day I was born. It was edited by my dad a few minutes after I was born. Enjoy watching.

For more tales and photos, feel free to explore my site here at http://ababytales.blogspot.com.





Have a nice day,


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Gabby,

    I am so proud to your parents for taking care of you. I am looking forward to see you together with your parents at the feast.
    Welcome my Dear...

    GOD bless

    Maricon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daddy Ricky and Mommy Chie,

    Just viewed your video on Gabby. Grabe! Ang healthy talaga ng lungs niya! Ang lakas ng iyak e hehehe. I'm just sorry we weren't able to visit you. Hope to see bebe gabby soon :)

    God bless you all! Enjoy your family! :)

    Jas :)

    ReplyDelete