Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Can't Wait To See You

Here's a poem composed by my dad "I Can't Wait To See You" and a video from Mom's Baby Shower, it was made in gratitude to all those who gave their time for this occasion.

My heart is filled with pride
The joy In me never subsides
I am excited to hold you in my arms
As gentle and as careful as I can.

Your tiny hands and tiny feet
Your little eyes and little lips
I want to see and I want to kiss
But for now I am here gazing and waiting.

I can say this without any doubt
That I will always be there beside you
Catch you if you fall
Comfort you when you cry.

This is the moment my little dear
The moment we've been waiting
The day of your birth is already near.
Six more days, we will finally meet.



Friends see you in 6 days!!!

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of this video may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above video were taken/edited by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the videographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

3 comments:

  1. cute...kahit super animated mga pics and video ko ...hehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulaan mo kung sino ako Gabby...ang super cute and funnt Tito mo:)

    ReplyDelete