Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

A Letter From My Daddy

Hi everyone,
I'm sure most of you already knew the day of my birth, it's on October 23, 2009. I am so excited for this day. In the meantime, I am sharing with you a letter for me from my Daddy. It's less than 7 days before D-Day.

Friends, see you in 7 days!!!

Hi Gabby,

Time really flies, I can't believe that I will finally see and hug you. I few months back, I was monitoring and writing about your development and what you are doing inside your mom's womb. The moment your mommy showed me the two (2) stripes, I begun writing about it. I am so amazed the first time I saw your movement in the monitor through ultrasound. "Wow!, that's my daughter", I said. I'm sure when you watch it, you will also be amazed with your little movements inside your mom's womb.
Your mom really did a great job in protecting you. One time, your mom slipped and she fell with her knees and elbows just to protect you. Aside from the little bruises, you and your mom are fine. I thank God that He protect both of you specially when I am not with your mom.
What joy you've given me everytime you do your kicks and somersaults while mom is laughing at me because I was making faces as if we were playing . The way I feel now is the same way when your mom and I got married three years ago. It's like a glimpse of heaven.
Everyone is so excited with your coming, your grandpa and grandmas, your cousins, your uncles and aunties together with our friends; they are all awaiting for the D-day. I can't wait to see you grow, to make your first step and to hear you say "Daddy & Mommy".
You had a sibling, her name is Gab (though we never knew her gender). She already joined our dear Lord when she was still four months inside your mom's womb. She's our little angel watching over us. It would have been better if she's here with us sharing our joy. Anyway, I know she's happy for us.
Nine months had past but my excitement never ceases. In fact, I am getting more and more excited as your birth is getting nearer. A week is just 168 hours or 10,800 minutes, but it seems so endless...it seems so long.
When you grow up you can read here in this blog site (your blog site) every single details of your development and every single moment of our life together. It may not be perfect but we'll make it sure that it will be filled with joy and laughter.
We will cherish and watch you grow. We will watch you through life as our heart fills with pride and help you with decisions, the best that we can. I know that someday you'll be a fine young women, loving God and loving others.

We love you Gabby. See you soon!!!
Love,
Daddy

4 comments:

  1. Kaiyak naman ito Ricky....Im so sur ethat you and Chie will be the best parent Gabby could ever have...super excited na kami to see baby gabby already :)

    Joel and Agirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi daddy ricky and mommy chie,

    this is so touching... i'm sure baby gabby feels all your love for her.
    we're so excited for you! god bless =)

    vince and jaica

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh bro! this is so touching! take care, you and chie and baby Gabby are in prayers! miss all of you!

    Ana Redito

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice bro! I'm sure gabby will be so happy and touched with all that you've been doing to prepare for her coming. We're excited for you too. God bless!

    Tere & George

    ReplyDelete