Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Homecoming

It was not really an enjoyable stay for me because I stayed for a day in the nursery before I was brought to my mom's room. My parents thought that the hospital (or maybe just the staffs) is not an advocate of breastfeeding (they prefer formula fed rather than breastfed), that is why my mom requested to bring me in her room.

Last Sunday, we finally went home after waiting for 5 hours for our hospital bill. At 4pm, we were finally discharged from the hospital and off we go.

When we got home, familiar faces were waiting for us. My grandparents, uncles and aunties, cousins, all are excited waiting for my homecoming. Daddy, together with my Popsy (he doesn't want to be called lolo or grandpa) assembled my crib. While my mom was chatting with my grandmother from abroad (she's very excited to see me). It was a very long day for us but it was enjoyable (dad note's- sleepless nights are here but it is fulfilling and rewarding even if we still haven't got the rhythm of breastfeeding her and need to wake up in the wee hours of the morning :D). It was simple and yet profound.

Today is another fine and nice day for me, our family went to the park to get some early morning sunlight (Yipeeee!!!). It's nice to be home.

Good Morning and have a nice day


© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment