Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Photo Session - 2 Days Before I Am Born

Last night, mom and dad held a private maternity photo shoot session in our house. It was a long overdue request of my mom, finally it was granted.
Dad didn't have accessories like lights and fast lens for this kind of set-up (dad note's- I hope to have one in the future) to make the photographs look artistic and have a professional touch. In fact, He wanted it to be done by a professional but it's a little bit expensive. To make the silhouette effect possible, dad improvised for a back lighting by using a small bulb and using only a kit lens on his camera, voila the session begun.
The photo on the left is one of the few photos that looks good. Though dad was not really satisfied with the output (those technical details he would have wanted) he is still happy and delighted with this little bonding they had before I am born. They both enjoyed it and I love hearing their laughter.
Aside from the silhouette, dad took a few more photos including a photograph with a ribbon on mom's belly (that's cool because it's pink).
The last on the set before they called the night off is the photo on the left, dad kissing mom's belly. Mom laugh at dad because of the way dad kissed her belly (LOL).
I'll be sharing with you more photos in the next few days.
Friends, see you in 2 days!!!.
"Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me." -Mark 9:37
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

3 comments:

  1. "wow sexy ni mommy chel!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "galing ng anggulo mo mars ha...in fairness sexy preggy k s shot mo n yan...hehehe"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "lol....ayos yan... may ppkita ka kay gab pglaki nya..."

    ReplyDelete