Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

1st Ultrasound

Here's the result of my mom's 1st ultrasound. Actually, my mom and dad waited for about four and a half of gruelling hours. The OB-gynecologist had many new patients who need to be interviewed first before the actual check-up, that is why it took that long.
The one on the left portion of the photo is my mom's right ovary, I am still not visible yet since I am still the size of a pencil eraser, but the doctor said in two weeks time my body can be seen.
It's official, my mom is 5 weeks pregnant. It is a blessing from God that even if my mom's right ovary was diagnosed to have a blockage, I was able to passed through. The doctor gave medications and vitamins so that my mom could have a healthy pregnancy.
It's a long way to go. Please intercede for Ricky and Chie, my parents.
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment