Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

2nd Ultrasound

Here's the result of my mom's 2nd ultrasound.
After 7 weeks and 4 days I am already visible on the screen (see lower middle portion of the photo on the left). My mom quickly saw my heartbeat on the monitor, she's so happy to see it, my dad was speechless.
I am now 1.30 cm (13 mm) in length, the size of a 25 centavo coin. My heart rate is 146 bpm (beat per minute), it is within the normal rate of 110-160 bpm.

The doctor advise my mom to continue taking Duphaston™, Folart (Folic Acid) as well as Neurobion® (Vitamin B) until the next visit on April 18, 2009. Likewise, she need to drink Anmum once a day which is high in calcium and iron to meet the extra requirements for these nutrients during my mom's pregnancy.

Thats it for now, the next test would be a blood chemistry (Blood Type & RH, CBC, HBsAG & GCT), Urinalysis and VDRL (Venereal Disease Research Laboratory). These are necessary test for pregnant woman. Please pray for us.
See you soon, My estimated date of birth would be on November 3, 2009 (or up to 3 weeks earlier).

© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations - this is such an exciting time. I remember starting my pregnancy blog. You have such an exciting year ahead of you - this is a great way to remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Hi Gabby this is your Tit0 Regi...see y0u s00n =D

    ReplyDelete