Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Friends Are Really Sweet

Last weekend (March 21-22, 2209), my parent attended the "Marriage Builder Retreat" in Tagaytay, it was a two or three hour drive from Manila and that is too long for my mom for her conditions.
You know what?, their friends made it sure that the travel will be comfortable as much as possible for my mom. They offered best seat in their car my mom don't even need to asked.
We were once again blessed by the Lord because of them.
Soon, they will also be blessed by the Lord with a baby (or babies) and soon their respective children will be my friends too. I'm sure, it won't be long.
Friends, I am protected by your love and prayers. Thanks a lot!.
See you soon...

P.S. 1 : Today will be our 2nd visit to the Doctor and I am so excited because the next ultrasound will show how I look after 7 weeks of gestation.
P.S. 2 : The retreat is the last trip for my mom outside Metro Manila (at least for this year)
P.S. 3 : Tomorrow I will be posting my 2nd photograph (ultrasound result)

"Good friends are good for your health." - Irwin Sarason

No comments:

Post a Comment