Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Wow! I Am Now in the Fetus Stage

Wow!, this is my 9th week. I am now in the fetus stage, A new stage in my prenatal development. Basically, this means that I graduated from swimming embryo creature to a recognizable human being!.
The irises of my little eyes can now function, but frustratingly it remain fused shut for a while to protect it while it is still developing and it wont open up again until I'm about 27 weeks. My external ears are formed and my inner ears are now filled with fluid, so I am already developing my sense of balance. My legs are still relatively small, although other bodily developments are going forward at a nice pace. My kidney is actually functioning now, which means I've started urinating.
I am now trying out my newly formed joints by bending and flexing limbs, wriggling and shifting position. I can now make a grasping movements with my tiny fingers and exploring everything in range - particularly the umbilical cord.
I am now weighing 2 grams (0.07 oz.) and a size of a Brazil nut.
Did you know that I already have a finger prints? Amazing!!
God is so amazing!!
Friends, see you soon...
"Before you were conceived, I wanted you. Before you were born, I loved you. Before you were here an hour, I would die for you. This is the miracle of life" - Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis chie and bro ricky!
    This is a cute site. Nakakatuwa ang concept. Sino nakaisip nito? Very creative! Nakaka-inspire para improve blog ko hehehe. Nakaka-frustrate nga lang kasi walang time.
    Our prayers are with you! Hope to see Baby Gabby in 9 months! God bless!

    Sis Jas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sis Jas that you like the site...

    I was thinking of the concept bago ko pa lang nalamang pregnant si Chie, in fact, gumawa na ko ng email add nya, multiply account, flckr.. he he he.... expectant daddy =D

    Praying for both of you :)

    Ricky

    ReplyDelete