Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

3rd Ultrasound

Last night my mom was so tired when she got home from work, experiencing pain in her lower back aside from colds. They decided to see the doctor to make sure that everything is okay and if nothing to worry about my mom's condition.

Here is the ultrasound result, everything is fine and I am developing normally. It was cool to show them how I'm doing inside my mom's womb. My parents are so happy to see my hands and feet moving. I was facing my parents during the ultrasound procedure, telling them "Hi! mom, hi dad!, I'm very much okay here".
The doctor assured them that everything is okay. To make sure that my mom doesn't have a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), the doctor advise her to have a urinalysis.

My heart rate is normal at 158 Bpm, I am now 2.25 cm and my yolk sac is about 0.35 cm, it also grows to meet my needs.

Friends, see you soon

"For You did form my inward parts; You did knit me together in my mother's womb." - Psalm 139:13

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to know that Baby Gabby and Mama Chie are doing fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D, thanks Tita agirl, btw, happy birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete