Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Descent

I've been waiting for this time to come, finally the Lord God granted my parents' petition.
I saw my mom so excited about the result of the pregnancy test. He woke up my dad and told the very good news, she said "Papi, I have a surprise for you!!", right there and then my dad knew what it is. Actually, my dad was grinning the whole day.
It is indeed a happy moment for my parents, after almost 2 years of waiting since my mom lost my sibling, finally, the pregnancy test shows 2 lines. My father even joked if my mom just draw the second line (He got this joke from a preacher who finally had their 1st child after 8 long years of waiting).
During an informal gathering of their couples group in a coffee shop, my dad happily and proudly announced the good news. Everyone is cheerfully clapping, my mom had no idea what was happening.
This afternoon, my mom and dad will visit the O.B. Gyne for a check-up. I'm so excited about this. Please pray for me and my mom's health, that she will have a healthy pregnancy.
See you around... Well, happier days are here once more.
"God weeps with us so that we may one day laugh with Him." - Jurgen Moltmann
© ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Unauthorized use, edit, copy, reproduction, publication, duplication, download and distribution of any image may result in severe legal and criminal penalties under the law. The above photos were taken by Ricky Pascual and remain the properties of the photographer. Please do not use elsewhere without the owner’s permission.

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to read and read about your blog, gab. :) Keep posting. We'll be seeing you soon!!! :) I'm eager to see how you would look like. :) You'll be blessed to have lots of fans.
    -Gracey & Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Baby Gabby, I'm your Tito Joel...I'm so happy for you and for your mom and dad I know they have been waitinf for you...I just pray that you and your mom will stay healthy...Looking forward to seeing you 8 months or so from now. God Bless You ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prayers, tito Joel =D

    ReplyDelete