Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

6th Week of My Development

A round ball is already visible in the monitor when my mom had her ultrasound. It was actually called the yolk sac, which will give me the nourishment until the placenta is formed. I am no more than 1/8 of an inch.
My heart is beating at a steady rhythm and the structures that will become the eyes and ears are forming. My skeleton is also beginning to form at this time. It's amazing! how much I developed so quickly. I am still an embryo at this time but in two weeks I'll be considered a fetus floating freely in the amniotic sac.
It is really sad and scary that many people who commits abortion think that there isn't any life form during the early part of pregnancy, well they are wrong. God well designed how a life will begin, it's with a heartbeat.
Let us pray for the babies who lost their chance of living because of abortion and may their parents who is haunted by their guilt found peace in God.
"Happy is he that is happy in his children." - Thomas Fuller
"And this is the greatest destroyer of peace today- abortion which brings people to such blindness.” - Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta

No comments:

Post a Comment